Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Beautiful Downtown Lights And Good Company

Here are some pictures from our fun night downtown with some of our good friends and their kids. We had fun seeing the beautiful lights at Temple Square and then had lots of laughs and yummy treats at Kalisa and Brad's house afterwards.
I'm definately grateful for wonderful friends like these guys. We all grew up together and even though our lives are busy, we manage to stay in touch and have tons of fun. And between the four of us couples, we have a bundle of kids...7 to be exact and one on the way for Becky and Tyson.

There were so many beautiful nativities from different countries.



Cutie Pie Wyatt

Hannah and Emma (They are the oldest of the bunch)

The whole gang Tyson, Becky, baby boy due in March, Wyatt, Emma, Brad, Sage, Kalisa, Sienna(sleeping in the sling on Kalisa's arm), Lacey, Steph, Nate, Hannah, Easton, Derek and Julie.

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Steph, your photography is getting so good. I really think when Lacey starts school we should start a business. You take the pictures and I'll edit and publish. How about it?

Karebear said...

Wow! It's weird to look at everybody! Tell everyone Hi from me next time you see them. They all look the same and yet different at the same time. I have to admit looking at your blog makes me feel homesick. I haven't been to Utah in two years! What would it be like to live around family? Thanks for looking me up! Oh and your kids are adorable. Tell Nate hi too.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good time. I love Julie!

Rebecca said...

Great pics Steph! I love having your sis here! I feel so spoiled. You really are lucky to have her in your family...though she says the same thing about you :)

melbel said...

How beautiful. I miss the lights downtown. Hopefully when we're back in Utah for Christmas, we'll get a chance to go see the lights too! You all look so good!

Krista said...

really pretty pics. We need to go to temple square too hopefully before it gets too cold.

Becky said...

Party!! What a fun night :)