Monday, December 15, 2008

Lacey's Favorite Person


I just had to share this one little thing that I find very cute.

Every morning Lacey usually wakes up before Hannah. And when Hannah does wake up, it's like Christmas morning for Lacey. She starts to jump up and down, her eyes get really big and then runs up to Hannah and says "Mama, Hannah wake!!! YAY!!!!" Then she proceeds to give her a big hug and says "Good morning Hannah. Sleep good?"
After that Lacey can be found dancing in the family room singing "Hannah wake, Hannah wake, I love it...".

It really is the cutest thing. The look that Lacey gets on her face when she realizes that Hannah has woken up is the same as a little child waking up on Christmas morning to all the wonderful gifts that Santa has left. I guess Lacey just really loves Hannah and each morning it's so exciting for her to see her big sister.

Wouldn't it be nice to be greeted every morning like that?

4 comments:

Krista said...

way cute. I love it. I thought it was going to be you. I think you might be the second favorite person though. :)

Kara said...

that is so sweet. My kids both act excited to see each other, and it lasts for about 46 seconds and then the fighting/screaming begins. Your girls seem to have a great relationship!

melbel said...

That IS the cutest thing ever! How do you "train" them to do that? Or did she just come that way?!? :)

Diana and Fam said...

What fun! I love the things that siblings do!