I got tagged by my cuz Diana, so here it goes....
Here is a list of the opposites and similarities between me and Nate.
Opposites
1. PATIENCE- Nate seems to have all the patience in the world. Me on the other hand....I have a lack of it. But because of Nate's example, I am trying to be better.
2. SPORTS - Nate absolutely loves to watch and participate in any sporting activity. When a football/basketball game is on, it's very challenging to get his attention. It's almost as if he's in a different world. As for me, watching sports has really never been my thing. I find it rather boring.
3. The Early Bird Gets the Worm - I am a total morning person. My body has an internal alarm clock that wakes me up at 5:15 every morning. I can jump out of bed and start my day with no problem usually. As for Nate he hates to wake up in the morning and it takes him a good 20 to 40 minutes to really wake up. He's asked me for the past 7 years..."Steph, can't you sleep in just one morning?"
4. CLEAN FREAK- I guess you could call me obsessive-compulsive when it comes to having a clean and organized house. I get anxious if there are too many toys strewn about, dishes in the sink or dusty shelves. I have a set schedule every week of when I do certain maintenance cleaning. Nate is more laid back and doesn't mind toys in the family room or a few dishes in the sink. I guess I should be a little easier going when it comes to cleaning, but that's not really who I am.
5. Money, Money, MONEY - Nate is the stronger one when it comes to not spending money. He never spends money on himself and never asks for anything. He could wear the same pair of socks until they had 10 holes in them and still wouldn't go and buy new ones. As for me, I spend more than he does, but luckily we aren't extremely opposite on this. I do have control, but I am the one that spends the money that is made. (Maybe it's because I do all the grocery shopping, clothes buying for the girls and all that jazz)
Similarities
1. Good Books - Both Nate and I love to read. When we have a moments peace or when it's late at night and all is quiet and little girlies are sound asleep, you can catch us in bed or on the couch reading a good book.
2. Yucky Seafood- Nate and I both HATE seafood. We can't stand the smell or taste of it to the point it almost makes us gag. We are the only two people in my family and Nate's that won't eat it. We are the odd ones out on this one for sure!
3. Good 'Ol T.V. - AS for watching television, we can be found enjoying pretty much the same shows. I think our top two favorites that we watch on a regular basis is The Office and Numbers. GREAT SHOWS and good laughs!
4. Charts, Charts and MORE Charts - When it comes to setting goals and having things mapped out, Nate and I are very much alike in this area. We make charts for our personal goals, our family goals and yes, even our finances. (We like to see where are money is really going)
Thanks for the tag Diana.
I tag Misty, Lindsay B., Amber, Erin Damjanovich and Becky Taylor! :) Have fun!
7 comments:
You did not just tag me. You wouldn't dare! Take it back.
I'm always interested in what people are reading...so what are your favorite books? And do you teach lessons on organization? :) I feel like I'm always cleaning and cleaning but hardly accomplishing! But such is life with little ones.
Thanks for doing the tag. I had no idea that you aren't very patient. Glad to know we are both working on that. :)
It's good to get to know you a bit better!
By the way, I got home today to find a message from Kodi on my answering machine. She had her kids' christmas program at school... Can't blame her for not wanting to miss that!
How in the world do you get up in the morning like that?? I enjoy mornings, but I have a hard time getting there! :) (Well, by choice -- these days I'm awake at all hours.:)
By the way, I totally thought of you this morning when Jesse's internal clock woke him up at 5:00 (he has one that doesn't let him sleep in either) and I thought maybe I'll try this early morning thing and get stuff done. I've already finished sewing a Christmas gift, started a load of laundry, and planned the rest of my day! I may need a nap later, :) but maybe the early morning thing isn't so bad.
Hey why didn't you tag me??? Oh.
Post a Comment