Monday, December 22, 2008

Three Kings Gifts



I just wanted to share this with everyone. My Mom purchased "The Three Kings Gifts" set about three years ago and she displays it every Christmas. I LOVE it! It reminds us of us the true meaning of Christmas.
Last year, my parents surprised me and my sisters with sets of our own and mine has been on display all month now and I am hesitant to put it away after Christmas because I love it so much.

My mother-in-law saw my set and wanted one of her own, so my father-in-law went out and bought her one the next day. Even my good friend, who is the primary president in our ward, used it as part of her sharing time yesterday for a nativity skit that they did.

So, you might be wondering what I am talking about so here is the link to this "Three Kings Gift" set.

You can't purchase it directly from this link, but you can get them here, here, here, and here. They have different sizes of sets that vary in price.

The first satin-lined chest contains 23 karat gold floating in a hand-blown glass globe.

The second one contains Frankincense found in Oman and Yemen.

The third one contains Myrrh from Arabia – the source of the finest myrrh.

This would be a great gift for someone you love or even for yourself.

Happy Holidays. :)

2 comments:

Laura W said...

Ooh, that's a great idea for the in-laws for next year. Now let's see if I remember that ... ;)

Karebear said...

So I haven't looked at your blog in a long time. I just finished reading about the throwing up in Shopko (I wish they had that store here, tangent). Anyway, this summer Anna threw up in Target and everyone around us stopped to help, or run to get a worker to help. I guess people in Texas are friendlier. Just Kidding. I totally feel for you though. I was just grateful to have my husband with me when it happened. Somehow those situations are always easier when your husband is there. Hope you are doing well.