Nate and the girls on Christmas morning.

Jess, Grace, Ali and Tana at the Kohler Christmas bash.

Brandon, Kelsey and their dog Bailey.

Newlyweds Tana and Quin

Jonny and Amber.

Me and my sweetie Lacey. :)

All my beautiful sisters and cousins wearing our cute aprons that Nan gave us for Christmas. What a cute bunch!
My sis Michelle and her son Zachary John at the Davis Christmas party.

Lacey opening a present with my Grandma Davis.

Hannah and Grandma Davis.

Now, I am being really brave and posted these next two pictures of me with my big 'ol purple curlers in my hair. But I had to show this. Nate surprised me with the most wonderful gift...a Nikon D60. I was shocked to say the least. I had been saving up for a professional camera for about a year now and wasn't planning on getting it until spring or summer of this year. But Nate being the sneaky guy he is, went ahead and got it for me for Christmas. So these pictures are of me reading the letter he wrote me and had wrapped up. And this is what it said... "Your D60 will arrive on December 26th or 27th (sorry. They put me on back order at the last minute.) Please make the "clicking" sound today only as you take pictures with this piece of paper. ;) Love you very much and Merry Christmas. Nate." He had printed a large picture of the camera on the letter. I am very excited to further my interest/hobby and maybe one day, side small buisness venture in photography.
So enjoy these two crazy pictures of me. Nate had our old camera ready and willing when I opened that letter. Great shots of me, huh?


Hannah and Lacey got these little dolls that come with their own toilet/bathroom set and they loved them! The little doll sings "Pee-pee in the potty." So you can guess what my girls have been singing since Christmas. Hey, maybe this will inspire Lacey to start potty training.

My cute nephews Ethan and Noah opening up gifts from my Mom and Dad.

Me and my sisters. :)
My sis Lindsay, her hubby Marc and their darling daughter Isabel.

Lacey on Christmas morning. Both she and Hannah got these cute little salon chairs, pretend scissors, all kinds of salon accessories and a doll with long hair. They both spent an hour that morning playing hair stylist.


My mother-in-law Kaylin made these cute aprons for me, Missy and Erin for Christmas. Aren't they cute?

And here's Erin jammin to Rock Band in her apron.

Jeff...the guitar player of the family.

Little Jayden having fun with the drums. He's concentrating so hard. :)

My girls opening gifts at Grandma and Grandpa Nydegger's. Lacey wouldn't keep her shirt on...she's been doing that a lot lately. Silly girl. :)

Kaylin, Ryan and Missy enjoying some family time.

My Mom and Dad...what a cute couple!

Cute Jackson playing at Grandma's house.


Dad and Misty at the Kohler Christmas party.

Nate and my Cousin Amber....nice smile Nate! :)

Here's Nan, Aunt Tracy and Aunt Sue all looking beautiful.

These next two pictures are of Lacey at my Aunt Becci's house. Lacey had managed to find my aunt's chocolate stash in her pantry. Lacey situated herself nicely on top of the step stool and went to town with all the chocolate. Gotta love her!


Lacey's lovin' on Baby Ryan. So cute!

My brother-in-law Jeff and sis-in-law Erin on New Year's Eve.

Erin and Kaylin........and Jeff trying to get in the picture. What a great Cheesy smile Jeff!

I hope all of you had a fun Christmas and New Years. Here's to another year done and one ahead that will be full of surprises and adventures!
10 comments:
cute aprons. I'm totally laughing at the peeing dolls. Can Kai have one? He needs to learn potty training too? :) My mom has a pantry that Kai likes to get into too and he just hangs out in there too eating away at any snack he can find.
Love all the pics Steph. Your great at taking them and will be even better soon!!!
Yeah! What are you going to do with all the money you stashed away to buy the camera yourself!? Wahoo!
Fun Christmas festivities! And I love the picture of you in curlers...classic! How fun of Nate to surprise you! (Becky's right, now are you going to get all sorts of fun accessories??? :)
Your girls got some pretty cool gifts! Those are too neat, a salon and peeing. I remember when you got just a doll! I love the pictures of you and your totally surprised face. Too fun! Glad you holidays were so nice!
nice! I'm jealous - I've always wanted to have a really good camera and learn photography but I've just never done it! Maybe you can teach me and that will give us an excuse to actually get together sometime! Let me know how the potty training thing goes! Those dolls are a good idea... maybe I should have tried something like that to help Malia!
What a fun Christmas! I'm excited that you got your camera...what a great surprise!
I love those aprons you got, if only I was talented in the sewing arena! Congrats on the camera-how exciting!
Great aprons! You got a lot of cute ones! Good luck with the potty dolls! I saw those and thought that they were very funny! Domenic is going to miss you too!
Oh, and those pictures of your surprise are worth a thousand words! Don't ever get rid of them!
You always get the cutest pics. You should send some to me.
Post a Comment