So I continue changing my sheets and then Hannah returns and says "Mom, look." So I turn around and she and Lacey are sitting on a pillow in my doorway. Then Hannah proceeds to say the following..."We are going to sit on my pillow and watch you make your bed and clean our house and pick up our messes. Mommy always cleans our messes and picks up our toys. You are bestest at that Mom."
Glad my girls can get some entertainment out of watching me clean their messes. If only they would get up and help. :)
So I snapped a pic of them sitting there, cheering me on to clean the house. If they don't clean up much, at least they are so darn cute!
8 comments:
I totally look forward to the day I don't have to bribe Davis into helping me clean something up. Oh the joys of motherhood!
wow. At least they acknowledge that you are the one that cleans. That is way funny. Sisi thinks she is ALWAYS the one that has to clean around here. hmmm.
cute! It's always nice to have a cheering squad behind you! They are adorable!
I wish Isabel would appreciate anything at this point. Actually I don't even care if she appreciates me, I just want her to stop yelling at me!
They are pretty cute....
My kids come behind me and make messes faster than I can clean them up. Somedays when Ben gets home I tell him that I have been cleaning all day, but you wouldn't know by the looks of things. Your Christmas pictures were so fun to look at! Say Hi to Kaylin next time you see her for me!
I'm on the same page as them. If you come to my house and clean I will sit on a blanket and watch you :)
They really are cute. That is such a sweet picture of them.
Post a Comment