Thursday, January 29, 2009

Morning Treat

Hannah decided that Daddy needed a little treat for when he woke up this morning. So this is what she gave him. She put it right next to him on his pillow while he was still dreaming away. What a nice thing to wake up to. :) Yummy!

Can you see Nate's head under the blanket? He always sleeps with his head covered. It's a wonder he doesn't suffocate.

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Very sweet. Tell Hannah it's my turn next!

Diana and Fam said...

That is so cute! lol Can't go wrong with chocolate no matter what the time!

kaylin said...

Steph- I have not checked your blog in weeks! I love your beautiful pictures and the cute stories you post about your darling family. You have given me a much needed boost. I love you!!

melbel said...

Where does she come up with stuff?!? You have a maid in training! :)

Becky said...

Tyson loves eating candy for breakfast! Maybe I should start leaving treats on his pillow too...

Craner Family said...

Oh, I wish my girls had such great ideas like that for me! all I get is the atomic elbow from the tight rope. (but wrestling is fun too...until my ribs break!)

Laura W said...

Ha, I love it ... and how Nate sleeps. :) So funny. Oh, and also your Cinderella saying on the side. We actually now sell a stamp that says that, too. :) (By "we" I mean Stampin' Up ... not just me.:)