What great pics! Of course, when you have such cute little models, you can always guarantee to have them turn out so cute!
Naps are hard to let go. I thought Emily was giving them up once, but luckily it was just a phase. It's still hit and miss, but on days she won't nap, she'll stay and play in her room for an hour. Good luck with the cranky evenings though! That's tough!
5 comments:
Your girls are so beautiful!
adorable steph.
If theses pics are with your new camera I can definitely tell a difference. They look great.
If not the new camera...I'm a fool.
Cute! I love kiddie kisses! They are adorable!
What great pics! Of course, when you have such cute little models, you can always guarantee to have them turn out so cute!
Naps are hard to let go. I thought Emily was giving them up once, but luckily it was just a phase. It's still hit and miss, but on days she won't nap, she'll stay and play in her room for an hour. Good luck with the cranky evenings though! That's tough!
Post a Comment