Thursday, March 5, 2009

Trying To Get Smiles

Hannah loves to give me smiles for the camera. She loves to pose and she knows how to work it.
Lacey on the other hand can be a little pill.
Here are some shots that I got when we just lounged at home while it was snowing one day. Lacey would not give me a smile for the life of me. But Hannah sure gave me some cute ones. :)

I love this strawberry-blond, blue-eyed, red-lipped bundle of energy! (wouldn't it be nice to have naturally red lips like she does? What a beauty!)

And here's Lacey sporting a Chicago hat that Grandma Vic gave her in the picture above. Lacey wore this almost all day. And again, she wouldn't smile and right here she was yelling at me saying "NO!!!".

Okay, it looks like Lacey may be giving a bit of a smile in the picture below, but it's hard to tell.


I know this picture above is a bit blurry, but at this point Lacey was really mad at me for trying to take her picture and so she grabbed this balloon and was about to throw it at me. I know she may look innocent at times, but she sure does have a temper!

Another cute smile from Hannah. But she is in this phase where she won't give you a smile with teeth. She told me only lip smiles is what she likes to do best. :) (Is it just me, or does Hannah's hair look really red in this picture? and her eyebrows too!)



Then I found this old picture of me and Hannah from about two years ago. I can't believe how long my hair was! Sometimes I really miss it! And I can't believe how young Hannah was.

4 comments:

Diana and Fam said...

That is so sweet! Your girls are so beautiful and I pity you on the day they have boys a knocking on their door! Had the shotgun ready I say!

Becky said...

Hey, that IS long! Love it!

Krista said...

You hair was WAY long. Wow. It looks good on you but you really can sport both short and long. Hannah's hair totally looks red and she is a little beauty along with lace. Sisi used to get mad at me taking pics too.

Katy said...

Wow! Your hair really was long! Very pretty. Yes, Hannah's hair and eyebrows did look exceptionally red in that one photo. Lacey might grow into smiling for pictures. Domenic is the same way. Sometimes I can get him to smile now, but they are rare occasions.