Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Baby Turned 3!!!!!

Lacey turned 3 on Saturday July 18. I can't believe she is this old. My baby is no longer a baby. :( Makes me a little sad. But she is so much fun at this age and is always learning new things.

We happened to have a Kohler family party on her birthday, so it was celebrated with lots of family, swimming, water fights and lots of laughs. This was one of the funnest family parties I have ever been to and if I had known there would be water guns, I would have brought my swimsuit. But I joined in on the water fight action anyway. Here are some pics. :)

Walking out of her room to see her birthday gift from us.

We got her this cute Cherry Blossom Market. She can't get enough of it! :)

Blowing out her candles at the family party.

Presents, Presents and more presents.

Me attacking my Aunt Tracy. Some of these pictures are a bit blurry, so I apologize.

Tracy attacking me. She was even able to tackle me to the ground at one point. My Uncle Jason was trying to get me as well, but luckily Jonny had my back and started to soak him.

Then my cousins and I plotted and got Nate involved in the water fight. My clothes were getting extremely saggy at this point. I so wish I had my swimming suit and shorts on. All well, it was a blast anyway. :)

I soaked him good!:)

Even Uncle Scott joined in on the fun.

Sorry Mom- but we couldn't resist! Hannah was trying to save Grandma Vic, but her efforts failed.

Brandon and David soaking Josh.

Brandon was threatening to get my camera wet. Don't worry- I soaked him a few times later on. :)

The Brace Faces!

My cute parents.

Jonny & Amber

Poor Josh- he seemed to be the target a lot.

And he gets soaked again by David.

This was the cutest thing of all. Hannah has developed a crush on Jonny. She would follow him around trying to do what he did. So here we have her trying to spray Noah with the water gun just like Jonny.

Of course you can't come away from an awesome water fight without at least one causality...right!?! Ethan was accidentally hit in the mouth with one of the water guns and got his front tooth chipped really bad. Poor kid. :( But the dentist was able to fix it and you can't even tell now.

Ethan and Kohler having some water fun!

Me and my parents soaked to the core.

I could barely see out of my glasses due to all the water.


Thanks to Sue and Craig for having this party and for celebrating Lacey's birthday. Happy Birthday Lacey girl! :)
***P.S.- to my sisters.....this a warning for next year- you better watch your back if you don't want to get wet. You all are a bunch of wusses for not joining in on the fun this year. Wait- I take that back for Lindsay since she is very pregnant with only 8 weeks left. :) But for Shell and Misty- live a little! ;)

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

loved this post Steph, thanks for excusing my unexciting self. The pictures turned out decent considering I had no idea how to use your camera!

Krista said...

lace looks so big in that first pic. She looks 3! I love the water fight pics it looked like a seriously awesome fight. I think you won. ;)

Diana and Fam said...

Glad to see adults "let loose" every once in awhile! lol Looks like lots of fun!

melbel said...

What a party! We're having a family get-together coming up. It looks so fun that I may just have to suggest a water fight!