Thursday, August 13, 2009

Change and Lots Of It!!!

As of late........



We purchased our first home!!!
(located in Lehi....pics to come)



We bought a BEAUTIFUL kitchen table for a sweet deal off of ksl.com- practically brand new!


Hannah enters the world of elementary school next week.
(happy and sad all at once on my part)


We are FINALLY buying a second car.
(might not be a big deal to others, but after going 6 1/2 years as a one car family, it's a HUGE deal to me)



We are saying sayonara to Nat
e's newspaper routes.....it's about time!!!

(Nate took on these routes three years ago to help pay the medical bills related to Lacey's pregnancy and complications. He worked so hard to make sure we were taken care of. It will now be nice to see him finally sleep through the night and not have to get up to throw papers.)



Even though the past few weeks have been tough with my Grandpa's passing and Nate's Grandma's passing, the sun still shines and there is a lot of good happening to us in the next week. We are excited for these changes and are glad to finally be settled in our first home.

9 comments:

melbel said...

Wow, lots of change all at once...really good ones too! It's funny because that table is the exact one we have, but we bought it at an Omaha-specific store. I really wish there was a KSL website in Omaha though...you found a great deal! And Hannah starts school, but then will she change schools when you move? Or are you putting her in Kindergarten at her new school?

Fun stuff!

Craner Family said...

a Tribeca, eh? Hope you enjoy it. I miss my Legacy SOOOOO much. I've been really impressed with Subaru's too. Congrats on the new home and table!

Becky said...

Yeah!!! More time to play play play, and what a great city to play in, with great friends too! :) Are you buying a truck?

Karebear said...

Steph- I am so excited for you! We were a one car family for six and a half year too! Congrats on the new home! I can't wait to see the pictures. My mom e-mailed me and told me about Jack's Mom. Sounds like things are working out for you. I'm so happy for you! (BTW-Did you get the results from Nate's tests?)

Krista said...

hooray for changes! I'm sure that you'll love your house too. Now...we're moving to be a 1-car family...hmmm. Is this a bad idea? :)

Diana and Fam said...

I am so excited for you! You are going to be so close to me! (Yes I am very selfish) :) Can't wait to see your new house and car! So fun!

Katy said...

That is so Awesome! I have friends in Lehi, so if you need someone to show you around let me know! Congrats on all the fun things going on in your life!

Courtney said...

That is a LOT to happen with one little family all at once! What happy things though! Congrats on life's exciting changes.

Jensons said...

Congrats, that is a lot of good stuff in a short amount of time. It sounds like you guys deserve it!!!