Happy 8 years to me and Nate today!

Only downfall to this anniversary is waking up to this.........
When Hannah woke up she said...
"Mom, I totally see it snowing outside! This totally worries me that it will snow a lot on my summer vacation!"
(fyi- she is very much into saying "totally" with almost everything now. Sounds like a teen already!)
This little girl is anxious for school to get out this Friday and have some fun in the sun,
but now this dumb weather has her very anxious!
Poor girl.
I tried to convince her that warmer weather is on its way,
but she told me she won't believe it until she sees it!
7 comments:
love the cute picture of you two...oh the memories! Congrats!!!
Congrats on the 8 years! As for the snow, my suggestion is to move out of Utah. I am currently enjoying 86 degrees of hotness and SUNSHINE galore. Not that I am rubbing it in. Maybe all this snow will mean I get some more Utah visitors.
Happy eight to you too! I had NO idea it was snowing in Utah. I woke up to a muggy 80 degrees and it'll be near 90 by the end of the day. Crazy to have it snow in May! And how confusing for Hannah that school will be out for the "summer," but she has to wear a coat to school! Hope the sun comes out soon. :)
Happy Anniversary! So neat to have been that long, it sure doesn't seem that long I bet. I am with Hannah on the whole weather thing. It totally bites!
Yes congrats! Grandma and I talked about it being your anniversary when I was there earlier. Have a good one. Love you
Happy Anniversary!!! You passed the 7 year itch. :) Good sunny days ahead I think. I hope. And that makes me laugh that she says "totally" all the time.
Happy happy happy happy happy anniversary. Happy happy happy............
Cute picture :)
Post a Comment