6 Years ago at 11:59 pm tonight a little baby girl joined my life.
She changed my world.
I instantly fell in love with her.
She had bright red hair.
She brought a whole new meaning to life.
That little baby girl is Hannah.
Now she is 6.
A first grader in two months.
A little lady.
A spark of energy the minute she wakes up.
One of the reasons I love to wake up each day.
One of the reasons I can't wait to see what the future brings.
Happy Birthday to my little lady!
You're growing up too fast.
Please stay little just for a while longer.
A look at Hannah through the years....




5 comments:
Happy Birthday my Hannah Banana!
Six years went by fast. Hope the next six slow down a little (for both of us). And where did all that red hair go? I almost forgot about that.
Happy b-day hannah!!! The big 6. I can't believe it. You are so beautiful and special. I can't believe you lost a tooth too. That tooth fairy was especially kind. :)
Oh my goodness, she WAS a redhead! I'd have never guessed that. :) What a fun collage -- I love it. Happy birthday to your girl!
p.s. I laughed out loud at the $8 tooth fairy thing. So funny. :)
So cute! I love to see pictures of every year to see how much they have changed. Happy birthday Hannah!
Oh, man. This cutie - I can't believe she is 6 years old. Much too old. Stop growing! She is a sweetheart :)
Post a Comment