Here are some fun pictures I took of my newest niece Annabelle Mae.
She was a perfect angel for pretty much the entire 4 hours that we spent posing her, dressing her and loving on her!
The smile on her face in the pic above was pure luck! It's one of my faves for sure!
It was a lot of fun making her announcement as well.
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)

.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
(2).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

10 comments:
Wow, those look AMAZING!
Those pics turned out amazing! Is that what a sleepy newborn is like?? :) Great job, love 'em!
You have a lot of talent with baby photos! I'm keeping that in mind should I ever have another. :o)
Ahh! How did you make that announcement? What program did you use? I totally want to make one just like it next time we send one out! I'm really serious. Let me know okay? I'm so impressed with your skills. The photography is beautiful - your niece is beautiful!!
You did such a great job, Steph! I love them!
So great. I especially love the second one and ones with the carriage and yummy blanket.
Wow, amazing! Do you have just a regular lens with your camera? You're really good! (and she's such a doll...girls are fun!)
Love the pics! You did a great job and what talent! Can I get you do go to Vegas with me in December?
Oh. My. Gosh. Those are waaaaay too cute.
*oh please please please please give me a girl next. and please please please let Steph still be my BFF. :)
So sweet! Those are such great pictures! Good luck with your move. That is really close to where my family lived when they were up in Cache Valley. It is such a neat place!
Post a Comment