Last year around this time we had tons of changes.
This year seems to have brought the same thing.
We are moving......again.
Providence, Utah is the location (Logan area).
We will be about 2 hours away from family now.
And I think we will be there to stay.
Nate has been on the hunt for a new job for quite some time.
It has brought on loads of frustration.
But last week he received a sweet job offer at a great CPA firm!
We are more than excited!
We will now be 35-40 minutes from Bear Lake.
Nate said our first big purchase will be wave runners.
He plans on lots of lake time during the summer months.
I'd have to agree.
Anyone want to play on wave runners with us next year? :)
We will now be 35-40 minutes from Bear Lake.
Nate said our first big purchase will be wave runners.
He plans on lots of lake time during the summer months.
I'd have to agree.
Anyone want to play on wave runners with us next year? :)
But........there is much to do!
I have 12 days to.....
1. Find renters for our home
2. Find a home to rent in Providence
3. Pack, pack, pack
4. Find a new preschool for Lace
5. Get Hannah into a new elementary school
6. Pack some more
7. Clean our home for renters (please let me find some good ones)
8. Forward mail to new address
8. Forward mail to new address
9. Did I mention PACK?! (if you can't tell, I'm sick of packing. I did it twice last year)
So....any volunteers to help me check off my to-do list? Please? Pretty please?
10 comments:
Yay!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Although that list is looking overwhelming. The job is GREAT news though. Please call if I can help with ANYTHING
I would love to help you! If only we were a little bit closer. Congrats on the new job! I think you will love Providence, it is a nice area. Good luck with everything. P.S. we want to come play with you at Bear Lake. :)
Congrats to Nate! Our camping trip together can be at Bear Lake! That would be fun. The packing, not so much fun - send me an email and tell me what time you want help cleaning and I can do that, though.
yes and yes. I want to go wave running and I will help you pack!
Congrats to Nate! We love that area. My parents just retired and moved from Sandy up to Hyde Park. We always say that if we ever end up back in Utah, we will go to Cache Valley somewhere. I love it so much. Good luck with the moving. Such a pain!
You bet! I am a great packer. And an OK cleaner. :)
To me packing is the easiest thing on the list! Hang in there! I would come help but with 3 kids I would be more of a hindrance! If you need a sitter I can do that for you!
WOW! If there was anywhere I'd love to live, it would be the Logan area! It's so charming up there! My brother and some friends live there and I go up all the time when I'm in Utah. You get used to that 2 hour drive! Good luck with your list. Oh how I hate packing and you have to do it again?!? Ugh. Are your girls excited for the move?
Congrats! I'm jealous! Scott and I are always looking for a good excuse to move to the Cache Valley area. Far enough from family to have your own space, but close enough to see them on occasion. Find us a job when you get there! :)
Yay for a new job, long time coming, huh? I'd offer my help cleaning but chances are I'd have baby with me and she'd make more of a mess than it'd be worth. That's AMAZING you'll be so close to Bear Lake - one of my favorite places! CONGRATS!
Post a Comment