Okay, so maybe Lacey isn't a baby anymore, but when my kids are sick, they are poor little babies to me.
Here is a look at Lacey's week...
Sunday night: Pink eye in one eye is discovered.
(Thank goodness for a bro-in-law who's a pediatrician that can call in meds on Sunday night...thanks Marc.)
(Thank goodness for a bro-in-law who's a pediatrician that can call in meds on Sunday night...thanks Marc.)
Sunday night through Monday morning: Lacey's up several times crying, fever has set in and she is holding her left ear screaming that it hurts....possible ear infection perhaps? Probably. She is known for them.
Monday Morning: Pink eye has spread to the other eye. Her eyes are bright red, runny, goopy and all she wants to do it rub them.
Monday afternoon: coughing, yucky nose and another fever sets in.
Tuesday Morning: same stuff as day before.
Tuesday afternoon: Pink eye looking a tad better, but she starts to complain that her legs itch and hurt.
I check it out and find red splotches with big raised bumps all over her knees and lower legs. Within 10 minutes almost her whole body is covered.
Tuesday at 4:30 pm: She throws her clothes off, gets on the floor and rolls around on the carpet trying to itch this away.
It was a good laugh to see this, but sad at the same time that she was itching so bad. :)
It was a good laugh to see this, but sad at the same time that she was itching so bad. :)
I think it's hives. No idea how she got them, but apparently she has them.
Right before bed she looks up at me with tears in her eyes, grabs my face, brings it in close and says...
"I hope I be back to normal tomorrow Mommy."
"I hope I be back to normal tomorrow Mommy."
4 comments:
Oh poor little girl. Hope she feels better fast! Have you given her a blessing yet? I hate sickness!
Poor thing! I hope she gets back to normal ASAP :)
oh poor lacey!!! I hope she feels better! Being sick is the worst.
Poor thing! I don't blame her for rolling on the carpet! I am excited for you guys and your trip, and sooo glad the job is going so well.
Post a Comment