I'm in need of some new music.
All kinds. (classical, church, alternative, pop, workout etc)
All kinds. (classical, church, alternative, pop, workout etc)
So tell me some of your favorite artists/songs please.
I'll share a new favorite of mine that I recently discovered.
Check out these two songs below-
Closest Thing to Crazy
Closest Thing to Crazy
Thank You Stars


3 comments:
I am so out of the music world I wouldn't know what to suggest. Jared and I both have ipods and they are still in their box. Sad.
Zee avi-bitter heart
Rosi golan think of me
Rhythm of love, plain whte t's
Meiko, reasons to love you
Erin mccarley, sticky sweet
static waves, Andrew belle-my fave
These are some I really like at the moment.
You have probably already heard of her, but i like this chick named Adele. I like her voice. You should Pandora her.
Hope you are doing well. Hopefully we will see you guys sometime soon.
Post a Comment